Microsoft Teams Integration allows you to:
- Create or join a Microsoft Teams meeting associated to an incident.
- Get Microsoft Teams link into your Slack notification.
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page.
We recommend you integrating with a service account to make sure the integration doesn't break if a user leaves your company.
Your selected workspace needs the following oauth permissions:
- This permission is needed for to perform OAuth authentication.
- Allows Rootly to have user information about who integrated the account. This permission is needed for our OAuth strategy.
- Allows an app to create online meetings on behalf of the integrated user account. The permission is needed for our app to access onlineMeeting resource.
Create or join a Microsoft Teams meeting is now just one click away ! Click on a incident and you should now see Create a Microsoft meeting in the header.
- Login to your Microsoft Teams account.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Rootly App.
- Click the Rootly app.
- Click Uninstall.
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact email@example.com or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.