GitHub Integration allows you to:
- Fetch recent GitHub commits through Genius Workflows
- Create and update GitHub issue when creating an incident or an action item
- Track pulses events ( Pushes, PR and deployments )
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
We recommend you integrating with a service account to make sure the integration doesn't break if a user leaves your company.
- Read access to checks, code, deployments, metadata, and pull requests
- Read and write access to issues
You can configure which repositories rootly can read using the following link (replace your organization accordingly )
Now a new task is available in your Genius workflows:
Rootly will automatically add the following GitHub events as pulses:
- Push to any repositories
- Merged pull requests
- More to come...
You can uninstall this integration in the integrations panel by clicking Configure > Delete
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.