Asana Integration allows you to:
- Creating an incident in Rootly will create a task in Asana if you choose to.
- Creating an action item in Rootly will create a task in Asana if you choose to. Attached as subtasks if incident has been created in Asana as well.
- Changing incident title, description, status in Rootly will update the task in Asana.
- Changing action item title, description, status in Rootly will update the task in Asana.
- Changing Asana incident issue attributes will not update incident attributes in Rootly.
- Changing Asana action item issue status will not update action item status in Rootly. ( Coming soon )
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
You can specify which workspace and what project you want to create tasks in
You can uninstall this integration in the integrations panel by clicking Configure > Delete
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact email@example.com or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.