ServiceNow Integration allows you to:
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
First login to your service now instance and let's create an OAuth application:
1. Click on System OAuth > Application Registry as shown below:
2. Click on New as shown below:
3. Click on Create an OAuth API endpoint for external clients as shown below:
4. Fill out and as shown below:
Redirect Url: https://rootly.com/auth/service_now/callback
5. Copy your instance url and client Id and client secret generated:
You are all set !
You can uninstall this integration in the integrations panel by clicking Configure > Delete
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact email@example.com or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.