Integrating with Slack allows you to:
- Automatically create Slack channels for incidents, sub incidents, and scheduled maintenances.
- Automatically update channel name, topic, and bookmarks,
- Automatically notify Slack channels via messages and customizable blocks.
- Automatically invite users to Slack channels.
- Automatically send reminders on channel inactivity, unassigned roles, summary updates, etc.
- Automatcially archive longstanding channels.
Please see the Installation page to get started with your Slack or Slack Enterprise Grid integration.
Rootly relies on workflows to automate interactions with Slack. The Workflows page will walk you through how to set up commonly used workflows involving Slack.
You can trigger Rootly actions in Slack via pre-defined commands. The Commands page contains a full list of available commands.
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact email@example.com or start a chat by navigating to Help > Chat with Us.