Zoom Integration allows you to:
- Create or join a Zoom meeting associated to an incident.
- Get Zoom link into your Slack notification.
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
We recommend you integrating with a service account to make sure the integration doesn't break if a user leaves your company.
Zoom needs the following permission to work correctly:
- View your meetings (meeting:read) - This scope is used to join a new meeting
- View and manage your meetings (meeting:write) - This scope is used to create a new meeting
- View your user information (user:read) - This scope is used to improve your zoom experience
Create or join a Zoom meeting is now just one click away ! Click on a incident and you should now see Create a Zoom meeting in the header and Slack incident.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Rootly App.
- Click the Rootly app.
- Click Uninstall.
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact email@example.com or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.